With every program, we aim to help out children and families in our community through:
- Feeding the hungry
- Social development
- Physical enrichment
- Relationship building
- A place to belong
- 500+ youth, children and families served via EVO programs on a yearly basis.
- Over 140 kids, youth and young adults participate annually in summer camp, receiving 75 or more hours of structured learning each.
- More than 60 children participate in EVO’s 9-month After-School Program, receiving over 9,200 hours of structured learning annually.
- More than 4000 young adults/volunteers have offered their services to EVO in the last 10 years.
- Over 80% average attendance for daily programs.
- Provide 2 commercial kitchens, newly renovated and licensed, to operate their food service programming.
- More than 10 food sites are serviced annually throughout the East End of Pittsburgh.
- We are the 2nd largest non-governmental summer food provider in Allegheny County
- More than 20,000 meals are served year-round to hungry children.
- 1 of 2 enrollees in the Adults Achieve program succeed in obtaining their high school diploma.
- 7 days a week availability to the community